|Oct. 19th - 20th
for Poster Award
|3 mins Presentation + 2 mins QA
- Please print your poster in hard copy.
- The required printout size is 841 x 1189 mm (A0 size).
- All posters must be in portrait style orientation, and all content (text, data, photos, and figures) should fit on one page.
- Bring your printed poster to the venue during the designated times:
- ① Wednesday, October 18, 2023 (GMT+8): 12:00-21:00
- ② Thursday, October 19, 2023 (GMT+8): 07:00-08:00
- Please have your identification with you.
- The Secretariat will provide poster boards and stickers on-site.
- 15 selected posters from the accepted abstracts will be eligible for this award, involving an on-site presentation lasting 3 minutes and a subsequent 2-minute Q&A session.
- A jury will evaluate and score the on-site presentations from 11:10 AM to 12:30 PM on October 20.
- THREE winners will be selected among the poster presenters, and these awards will be linked to the accepted papers.
- The shortlisted posters from the accepted abstracts will receive a notification email by the end of September.
- The presenter should be the same as the PRESENTING AUTHOR of your paper.
- The winners will receive:
- A certificate (to be completed with the nominee's name on-site).
- Free iSMIT membership for one year.
- Only the PRESENTING AUTHOR (as listed in the system) will receive a digital certificate.
- If you need to make changes to the presenting author information, please contact the conference secretariat before the conference.
- Please bookmark conference webpage (https://www.smit2023.com/) to keep up with the latest news and any changes.
For inquiries: iSMIT 2023 Secretariat
If you have any difficulties with submitting your file, please contact the Secretariat.