Summary of the Submission
- All submissions must be made via the iSMIT 2023 website smit2023.com before the deadline.
- If you do not complete the submission process, your information will be held in temporary storage until you return later to complete your submission. Please note that your submission must be completed before the submission deadline.
- A confirmation of abstract submission will be sent to the presenting author’s email address immediately upon submission. The confirmation will specify the abstract number.
- The acceptance of abstracts will be notified via e-mail to the presenting author on below schedule.
- Early acceptance is on 20 April, if you submit before 31 March.
- Final acceptance is on 19 May.
- The presenting author must register for the iSMIT 2023 before 14 July.
- Authors of abstracts accepted for presentation are responsible for all expenses incurred in the production of their presentations, travel and accommodation during the conference.
- Accepted abstracts will be presented in either an oral presentation or a Poster display during the conference.
- If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by 14 July (the early bird deadline), the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program without prior notice.
- All presenting authors will receive details about presentation type, date and time before 31 August.
Copyright & Legal Obligation
- All information in the abstract submission, including author’s name, affiliation, sequence of author(s) and co-author(s), and the content of abstract will be used in the conference publications.
- The presenting author carries legal obligations of the abstract; any violation of a third party’s right will be the sole responsibility of the presenting author him/herself.
- The iSMIT 2023 has the right to use the abstract, its content and any information submitted in the conference for scientific purposes without any prior notice to the authors.